Alright folks, I understand this is later than we usually post rides, but we have been keeping an eye on the weather to see how it might turn out. Tomorrow still calls for snow, which means we still might cancel the ride if the storm comes in early in the morning. So as the day goes on we will be watching the news concerning the weather and making the call tonight as to whether or not we will ride tomorrow morning.
If we do ride, please join Velo Urbano on one of our Easton loop rides. We will meet up at West Jr High School. If you plan on attending please give us a heads up via email or by phone. We will wait up to five minutes past the hour for those that let us know that they are coming and longer for those that ring us telling the group they are running late. If you happen to have a cyclocross or other off road type bike we suggest you ride that since we might encounter snow during the ride. During the ride we will be making a Brockton Starbucks stop for some recovery and socialization. We hope to see you tomorrow if the weather holds up.